Clinical Office Coordinator (LPN) Weekends - Calgary
We are currently seeking a Clinical Care Coordinator (LPN) for a busy home health office in Calgary. The Clinical Care Coordinator (LPN) is responsible for ensuring a positive patient and family experience.
This position is a set rotation, working every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 8:30am-4:30pm.
Your Key Accountabilities will include:
Ensure positive patient and family experience by:
Acts as a clinical resource by:
- Respond to client referrals and updates to care provision in a timely efficient manner.
- Completes an assessment of service authorization and care plan using tools, forms and processes as aligned with CBI/We Care policy, procedures and guidelines documenting all required information.
- Ensures all service authorization and care plans are meeting safety standards and care plan assignments are within scope of care.
- Works with Clinical team to ensure care assignment is initiated and appropriate supports are in place for field staff.
- Reports on client health status changes and client care concerns to stakeholder Case Management.
- Respond to client complaints resolving where applicable and escalating when required.
- Document all reported Event/Incidents in reporting tool.
- Assist Care Coordinators to resolve scheduling issues as it relates to the client care plan.
- Works collaboratively with the Clinical team to identify training, education and needs of field staff.
- Participates in organizational initiatives providing clinical resource to committees and new initiatives.
- Mentors, coaches and works collaboratively within the Clinical team to support new members including Care Coordination team.
Current registration with the CLPNA
Two (2) years experience related to community care preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn new programs specific to the business
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of responsibilities within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees within this position.
About CBI Health Group:
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 12,000 personal caregivers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.