Business Intelligence Lead
At Dapasoft we are focused on assembling teams with the right fit of people, skills, and technologies to focus on our client’s needs. Our corporate culture is built on individuals that are naturally curious. There is tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement for exceptional individuals within our expanding practice.
Key Project Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of a Data collection and analysis platform for a leading provincial organization.
- Required Skills
- Business Analytics Practice Lead with in-depth knowledge of data warehousing and data analysis
- Designed and demonstrated analytical solutions to solve complex business-related problems using data-driven techniques
- Professional committed to operational excellence and delivering business value
- Has led long and short-term customer engagements, managed projects, developed and implemented BI strategies
- Design Methodologies: Understanding and knowledge of the following Data Warehousing, Data Marts, ETL, KPI, Star Schemas
- It is required that the successful candidate have senior level experience with SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS (exposure)
- In addition to this any working experience or exposure to Excel PowerPivot, PowerView, MDX would be an asset.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL Server 2005/2008
- 3 to 5years implementing ETL processes, specifically with SQL Server Integration Services
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with producing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- 3 to 5years in Business Intelligence, specifically report design, development, and SQL coding
- Some experience in Database Maintenance and performance monitoring
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies using .NET C# (and related technologies) and SQL Server. Experience with web services, scripting languages and other web languages a definite asset
- Assist in constantly improving the SDLC at Dapasoft including aspects such as build/test automation, coding standards, code reviews, design standards and documentation
- Solid experience with producing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English. Additional languages are an asset
Job Type: Full-time