Delivering on the highest levels of quality in the industry, you are driven to make a positive impact on people and communities through your work. As a member of our growing team, you will assume overall responsibility of site construction activities as directed by the Site Superintendent.
You will create, implement and maintain site schedules to final completion, ensure possession dates and occupancy permits are maintained/acquired, obtain final documents as required for final occupancy/turnover, and be responsible for the overall aspects of safety including adherence to WCB regulations and the Mosaic company safety program.
Who We Are
A locally owned and operated Real Estate Development Company, Mosaic is motivated by the simple of idea of designing and building better homes. It’s what makes us tick. Our team is driven, innovative, conscientious and inspired by great design. We’re also eager to learn, listen and share great ideas. We love homes and want to make them better.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to keep growing with a great mix of projects, whether wood frame or concrete, apartments, townhomes, mixed-use, commercial, towers, or master planned communities.
- An awesome culture – open spaces for collaboration, tons of fun social events to build relationships, and of course, talented & passionate colleagues to work alongside with.
- A competitive package – pay, bonus, benefits, and professional development support.
- A multidisciplinary team that lives our core values of doing the right thing, doing work to be proud of, being a great place to work, being the best, and being profitable.
What You Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of experience on residential/mixed use construction; both wood frame and concrete.
- You have drive, creativity and determination to make things better. You take pride in holding yourself and your team to a high standard of work and always seek to better your best.
- You are passionate about multifamily construction and always have been. You are on top of the latest trends and always chasing excellence with quality and the end user in mind.
- You display a positive, professional and polished communications style. You are the ultimate team player who knows how to play for the team to win.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who works hard and genuinely cares about their job, their co-workers, and the people who buy the homes we build. Interested? Please apply on our website at http://mosaichomes.com/join-the-team/. We’ll follow up if it looks like you may be a fit.
We thank everyone who submits an application. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those applicants selected will be contacted for a telephone interview. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. No phone calls, please.