In this customer-oriented role, you will need to interact and develop relationships with the goal of attracting new users (Uber Driver-Partners) and increasing Payfare’s market share. You will work closely with other Payfare Experts and clients to raise awareness about instant pay (also known as daily pay) and identify business opportunities that best suit each person’s lifestyle.
We thrive on everyday challenges and aim to give our best effort every step of the way, think proactively and take positive actions to help in the growth process. We care about each other and our clients, while always striving to reach our full potential, making a difference in our communities, and being a successful team.
What makes you successful in this position?
- Ensure client introductions are well-managed and a positive client experience is created
- Connect with clients and deliver a great experience
- Manage client interactions to build and maintain customer relationships through Uber GL offices, referral opportunities for other driver-partners, and by providing excellent customer solutions.
- Stay engaged and involved in networking and connecting with clients for feedback (both positive and negative)
What would your job duties be?
- Onboarding of clients into the system including training them to use the Payfare app (training in procedures and use of software)
- Independently managing phone calls and answering emails from clients and/or potential clients, including directing the flow of information to other co-workers or supervisors if necessary
- Entering new prospective clients’ information into our computerized information system according to company wide requirements
- Concluding audits (reports) on clients’ accounts to ensure accuracy of payments and balances
- Ensuring client introductions are well managed and a positive client experience is created
- Connecting with clients and delivering great customer experiences
- Staying engaged and involved in networking and connecting with clients for feedback that can later be used for the improvement of applications and procedures (compile data and other information to provide to Operations Team and the IT Department)
- Ordering office supplies as required, maintaining appropriate inventory of pamphlets and credit cards
- Ensuring appropriate storing of office supplies and credit cards, as well as coordinating how often to reorder them
In-person and online support:
- Assisting account holders with any financial inquiries such as: card transactions, payment inquiries, balance audits, e-transfers.
- Effectively collaborating with customers and resolving credit card disputes and chargebacks relating to unauthorized transactions.
- Adhering to existing front-line processes and company specifications
- Maintaining and exceeding company's established quality, compliance, and customer service standards
- Answering to support inquiries in both our online live chat and ticketing system
What qualifications do we require from you?
- A minimum of 1-year administrative or customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and ability to promote a positive customer experience
- Unquestionable personal and business ethics and integrity
- Fluent/bilingual in either French or Spanish is an asset
- Familiarity with Macs
Must be available to work at least: Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- G2 or G Drivers License (Preferred)