Engrity Inspection Services Inc.is a COR, ISO 9001:2015 and CWB Certified Inspection Organization, with the facility and resources to provide a complete range of inspection services. Engrity has been providing high-quality inspection services to the entire satisfaction of our clients since 2011.
We are currently looking for QC Inspectors experienced in Shut down for our client in Fort Saskatchewan, AB. The employee will be driving from Edmonton and coming back home after the end of the work day.
- Ensure all ITP stages are followed and complied with.
- Pipe spool fabrication inspection.
- Read piping isometrics, GA's and PID's.
- Knowledge of ASME, ABSA, and CSA codes and standards.
- Material receiving inspection and verification.
- Maintaining the welder qualification record.
- Monitoring welding and carrying out final weld visual inspection.
- Verifying all NDT completion releasing the piping for the hydro test.
- Witness hydro tests.
- Final piping reinstatement inspection and witnessing applicable bolt torque.
- Experience with weld mapping and as-built drawings.
- Flange face inspection.
- Hydrotest package development.
- Turnover binder review and completion.
- Pipeline experience is a must,
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Welding Engineering.
- CWB Level 2 certification with 5+ years of experience.
- Field experience is required.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $40.00-$60.00 per hour
- pipeline : 1 year (Required)