Title: Frontline Advisor
Company: Diva Salon and Spa – Market Mall
Location: 3625 Shaganappi Trail NW
Status: Full Time
Diva Salon and Spa offers a variety of opportunities in the beauty and wellness industry for motivated individuals who desire to excel in their field. Each Diva location in Calgary is unique in atmosphere, team and guests so that there is a location to suit each employee. Diva Salon and Spa leads the industry in technical, business and customer service training so that every employee is offered the opportunity to experience world-class education on an ongoing basis. Diva management strives to provide feedback and guided career planning and development for each team member. At Diva, we offer higher than competitive wages and as you grow in knowledge and skill, you earn wage and career advancement. Diva’s commitment to learning has contributed to our growth and status as national industry leader.
At Diva, we offer a career, not just a job.
- Schedule guest’s salon and spa services, while implementing proper procedures
- Greet guest and escort to waiting area
- Educate guests on services to increase service sales
- Provide excellent customer care and exceed guest expectations
- To maximize books for each service technician
- Close sales and encourage guest to pre-book services
- Cross-service selling
- Implement Aveda experiences
- Execute standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette
- Perform appointment confirmations, 48 hours prior to appointment schedule
- Inform service technicians of daily schedules and any adjustments
- Resolve guest challenges, utilizing support from Frontline Coordinator/Salon Manager when necessary
- Support retail and service staff with retail productivity
- Create and maintain customer base
- Responsible for balancing and checking register drawer
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school level
- Passion for the beauty/wellness industry
- Aveda background considered a strong asset
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients
- Organizational skills to effectively maintain day to day requirements
- Self-confidence to take the initiative to approach potential customers/clients
Achievement-motivated to work with Diva Salon and Spa to set and surpass realistic goals
- High traffic salon in a great location!
- Black Dress Code
- Positive and professional working environment
- 8-hour shift (or full-time equivalent)
- Open Monday-Sunday
- Nights and Weekends
What we are looking for:
- Passionate, dedicated, and creative individuals
- Individuals with flexible availability (availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Individuals who possess minimum of 1 year in-salon frontline experience and minimum of 1 year retail experience.
- Individuals who care about the beauty industry and are willing to go above and beyond to provide amazing services!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume or apply in person.
Diva Salon and Spa would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Diva Salon and Spa is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- salon frontline: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)