You're a good fit for this Project Account Coordinator position with a well-known, successful organization if you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This full-time role is for an Accounting Clerk in the Mississauga, Ontario, area. Don't wait to apply with Robert Half Finance if you think you're a good fit!
How you will make an impact
- Work with other Project Accounting team members to provide full service accounting
- Work with Operations (including site management) to ensure timely and accurate collection and reporting of all work progress invoicing and align to jobs reporting for margin analysis.
- Be responsible for monthly billings and in managing project costs.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and reconciliation processes.
- Provide accurate operational AR reports.
- Ensure timely collection and deposits of AR.
- Escalate AR challenges according to agreed standards (to Controller).
- Recommend and manage systems to support efficient and effective AR/AP activities.
- Provide support in the current AP process
- Reviewing invoices and matching to corresponding Purchase orders to ensure cost integrity.
- Assists with project specific reporting and analysis for internal clients.
- Support equipment and fixed asset administration.
- Assists in supporting project and annual financial audits.
About You –
- 5 or more years of Project Experience
- Prior Experience in the construction industry
- Degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
Contact Us Today –
For more information and immediate confidential consideration, please send your resume directly to Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Reference # 05010-0011287560 in the subject line