Langley real estate company is seeking a full-time Admin/Marketing Assistant. If you're tech savvy, have a solid understanding of social media marketing with previous experience working within the real estate industry, we'd love to hear from you.
The following are a prerequisite:
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Comfortable answering emails and phone calls.
- Highly organized in a paperless office environment with excellent time management skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Able to focus in a high intensity environment
- Comfortable performing other administrative and clerical duties as needed, to maximize company efficiency
- An owner of a reliable vehicle with a valid BC driver’s license.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and operate with a sense of urgency.
The following skills and experience are considered an asset:
- 1+ year of real estate industry experience
- proficient at Microsoft Office, Paragon, MyRealPage, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Canva
- an avid user of various social media platforms including Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- skilled at creating print-ready marketing materials
- experienced at event planning and coordination
- skilled in the online world including updating marketing web sites.
If you feel you are the right candidate, please send your resume in PDF format, along with a cover letter letting us know why you are the right person for this position. We thank you for your time in considering this opportunity. Only those applicants who closely match our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full Time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)