We are seeking a full-time, dynamic, and experienced sales professional to work with our existing team of sales reps at our head office in Shawnigan Lake. The responsibilities of a Sales Rep will be to report to the Sales Manager and act as a liaison with customers, reps and distributors. You will be required to work closely with other sales reps to identify opportunities and follow-up actions to maximize growth.
What You Will Do:
- Contact and prospect potential clients
- Develop and maintain new customers
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Actively listen to customers and help by offering solutions
- Acquire product knowledge on company's programs and educate clients on how we can benefit them
- Data entry of customer information
- Set call back dates when necessary
What You Should Already Have:
- Great attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment an asset.
- Prior call-center experience a plus, but not required.
- Results-oriented, creative, and charismatic with the desire to win and move up the ladder.
- You must speak clear English and know your way around a computer keyboard
- Be a GREAT listener
- Good strong voice and phone skills a must
- Be familiar with customer database software and Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- Must be a self-starter and understand that maximum effort is all that is required to be successful daily.
- A willingness to learn and improve your skills.
Experience in the supermarket sector, energy saving products and lighting; including LED products, are definite assets.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Shawnigan Lake. Please send your cover letter and resume to jobs @ mgvinc.com. We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)