Our client is looking for a digital Designer to join their team on a freelance placement.
Digital Designer role and responsibilities:
Digital Designer qualifications:
- Designing for a range of digital deliverables for a national brand, including: marketing sites, web content, social assets, mobile app UX and UI and others
- Working with, growing + maintaining a library of design elements that can be used across different projects + brands
- Collaborating with marketing and digital in a fast-paced environment: you'll be balancing ongoing work with quick turnaround, tactical projects
- 4+ years' experience
- Flexible Design capabilities and experience: you have and can tackle everything from graphic design projects to UX/UI for mobile apps
- Restaurant or fast-moving-consumer-goods experience is a major asset
- Video, photography or motion skills are all assets
Apply online with relevant work samples that demonstrate why you're the right person for this role.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: