Bin Brothers® is expanding and adding an additional roll off (hooklift) operator to our team of waste management professionals.
We are a licensed waste management contractor servicing Northumberland County with roll off disposal bins. The company is locally owned and operated with locations in Cobourg & Brighton (all drivers report daily to our Cobourg location). We currently serve recurring contracts with local industrial manufacturers, commercial businesses, surrounding municipalities and many residential customers.
As a hooklift operator you will be responsible for transporting disposal bins (both full and empty) from residential and commercial locations across Northumberland County. You will also be responsible for regular maintenance of the equipment, submitting daily service logs and adhering to the collection and delivery schedule while following all relevant policies and procedures of the Company, the MTO, Ministry of Environment as well as the by-laws of the Municipality. You may also be responsible for the delivery of compact machinery such as track loaders, mini track loaders and mini excavators.
The successful candidate will enjoy interacting with homeowners, general contractors, our dispatchers and commercial vendors on a daily basis.
- The ability to physically tarp each bin before transport and ensure all loads are secure.
- Mental sharpness and awareness of surroundings.
- G license with a clean drivers abstract.
- Experience driving commercial trucks.
- Hooklift experience is a major plus.
- Most importantly, punctuality, reliability and trustworthiness.
Some advantages to working with Bin Brothers®:
- Home every night.
- All local (Northumberland County) work.
- Rapidly growing company with lots of other work available (if interested) including track loader operation for winter snow plowing.
On the job training will be provided.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cobourg, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- commercial truck driving: 1 year (preferred)