Join us as an Maintenance Planner and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in La Pocatière, CA.
As an Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating preventive and corrective maintenance activities in accordance with organization-specific practices and procedures and promoting health and safety at work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, in coordination with the maintenance supervisor and the managers of the different sectors, the actions of the preventive and corrective maintenance service of the equipment;
- Ensure the availability and performance of equipment;
- Generate and optimize the scheduling of scheduled maintenance based on priorities, available resources, criticality and potential impacts of equipment availability;
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety standards in the application of work order management processes;
- Track and maintain the documentation. As such, it updates spares lists, lockout sheets, maintenance instructions and procedures and any other documents deemed relevant to the proper functioning of maintenance activities;
- Participate and collaborate in continuous improvement activities, promoting ethical and safe behaviours related to the values of the organization. Assists in setting up, integrating and maintaining an effective CMMS software.
- College diploma in electrical engineering, mechanics or equivalent;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Relevant experience in planning or maintenance.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
30.06.2020, 2:19:58 PM
29.08.2020, 11:59:00 PM