(Maintenance, Toll Collector, Traffic Director)
NIAGARA FALLS, ON
24/7 OPERATION (DAY, AFT, MID)
The Niagara Falls Bridge Commission (NFBC) owns and operates the Rainbow Bridge, Whirlpool Rapids
(Lower) and Lewiston-Queenston Bridges. Our mission is to build, maintain and operate lower Niagara River
border crossings to facilitate commerce and the movement of goods and people in a safe and efficient manner.
We are seeking to fill SUMMER SEASONAL POSITIONS in the TOLL and MAINTENANCE Departments.
1. High School Diploma
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, WORD & Excel)
3. Must possess a clean, valid, driver’s license.
DUTIES FOR EACH POSITION
- Perform general housekeeping duties such as sweeping, mopping, waxing, dusting, emptying
wastepaper baskets, etc.
- Open availability to work Days, Afternoons, and Midnight shifts 7 days a week.
- Assisting in Performing basic maintenance and preventative maintenance (If selected)
- Perform basic landscaping work including grass cutting, trimming, planting, pruning and weeding, etc.
- Classify, record and collect proper tolls.
- Monitors traffic flows and stop, hold or redirect direct vehicles as required.
- Liaisons with Customs and other authorities as needed.
Required to work indoors and outdoors.
Please reply with your resume to:
Niagara Falls Bridge Commission
P.O. Box 395
Niagara Falls, Ont L2E 6T8
Fax (905) 353-6667 or e-mail email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those advancing
through the selection process will be contacted.