The Ivy Restaurant on The 1000 Islands Parkway is currently looking to fill a few seasonal kitchen positions. Do you work well under pressure? Are you a team player? Are you organized? If so, we would love to meet you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create foods that exceed our clients expectations with respect to presentation, taste and quality on a timely basis.
* Ensure station is prepped and organized for service
* Maintain a high level of safe food handling, sanitation & hygiene practices in accordance to the standards of the local health department
* Ability to perform duties/tasks of all stations in the kitchen.
* Friendly personality and a positive attitude towards all fellow employees and guests as shown through excellent communication skills.
* Willingness to train if necessary.
* Must be familiar with menu items, method of preparation, specifics and recipes as set out by management in accordance to The Ivy's standards and guidelines.
* Ability to cope with extreme pressure while working in a fast pace environment.
* To utilize ingredients in a manner that minimizes waste and spoilage.
* Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment.
* Reports directly to the kitchen manager
* Perform any other tasks as requested by supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour