Are you a driven, passionate professional who loves to deliver the best possible service and product to your customers? Would you be interested in learning more about working in a completely recession proof industry with unlimited opportunity for career advancement? Do you want to do something with your career that will allow you to make a positive difference in your community?
We are currently seeking Sales Professionals for Pre-Planning Advisors to assist with our Funeral Pre Planning in our 14 GTA Locations. Service Corporation International (Canada) ULC (SCI) is more than North America’s largest single provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services - we are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 24,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. The Pre-Planning Advisor is responsible for promoting and providing funeral planning by contacting and meeting clients to pre-arrange their funeral products and services in the community. We are looking to fill these positions with qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individuals who are capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working various lead sources, contacting and visiting client families to assess pre-arrangement needs.
- Communicating the Company’s Pre Need Funeral planning program.
- Generating lead sources by following-up on all referrals, and networking.
- Presenting to community organizations, arranging and hosting seminars and mall shows, notifying agencies and special groups about the pre-need funeral program and reviewing all files.
- Establishing and organizing programs and seminars at the funeral home and in the community, with guest speakers and arranging co-sponsors of the seminars and programs.
- Ensuring all contracts are accurately completed, required signatures are obtained, copies are forwarded to appropriate parties and that files are maintained.
- Participating in funeral home staff and management meetings, communicates regularly with all funeral home and management staff to obtain and provide information on the families served or new lead sources.
- Other duties or special projects as required.
- High Income Potential via an uncapped commissioned incentive package
- Full benefits available (including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Continuous training and sales development
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Sales experience with the ability to identify buying signals, overcome objections and be able to close
- Excellent and well developed prospecting and communication skills
- Funeral Pre-Planning Licensees preferred, but not neccesary. Industry training, including licensing requirements will be provided.
- 1-2 years previous experience working in the funeral services industry an asset but not necessary.
- Willing to demonstrate active community involvement and establish a positive profile of the Funeral Home within the community.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are a mandatory requirement for this position.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- High level of integrity, dedication and desire to succeed
- Exhibits SCI’s values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)