Aqua Car Wash is a state-of-the-art full service car wash, a first for the city of Kingston. We are looking for a highly motivated and hard working Customer Service Advisor to join our team with the following skills. If you enjoy being part of a team and working around cars, this is the job for you.
- A people person with strong interpersonal and listening skills and an outgoing attitude.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and educate using soft sales techniques.
- Positive, energetic, and outgoing personalities comfortable working on their feet outdoors in extreme temperatures.
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment and a self starter.
- Punctual and reliable team players with a strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
High school or equivalent
Sales, customer service, or retail experience is a plus.
What you would do:
- Warmly greet customers and personalize their visit.
- Utilize problem solving, active listening, and soft sales techniques to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Operate a Point-Of-Sale system, accept payments, cash handling and issue wash tickets to customers at the kiosk/booth.
- As needed, assist car wash attendant with directing and managing the vehicle queue.
- Keep all areas clean inside and surrounding the kiosk/booth.
- Handle other tasks as assigned by manager.
Training will be provided. Part time and full time positions available. Position starting November 11th. Water Resistant shoes and CPIC required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested