The Lions McInnes House is currently seeking staff to provide intervention to people with deafblindness in an apartment setting in the community.
- Provide Intervention to Deafblind Individuals in their home and community environments
- Provide a level of Intervention that ensures the Deafblind person is successful in all aspects of daily living and life skills including personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning etc.
- Ensures documentation and records are completed
- Work as part of a team and provide input
- Possibility for advancement
- Experienced with Deafblind
- D.S.W, P.S.W or related field.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts (7-3 or 8-4) afternoons (3-11) and nights (11pm-7am)
- Police check is required for all successful applicants as per Ministry Guidelines.
Must have a valid Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- PSW, Intervenor, DSW: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)