Indaba is searching for a Customer Experience Representative to join our sales team.
Who we are:
We are inspired by beautiful things – by bringing beauty, art, culture, and style into everyday life. As a leading North American supplier of home decor and accessories, we aim to create modern lifestyle collections to inspire and delight our customers with a focus on handmade, sustainable, ethical, and fun. Our vision is to be the most inspired, and compelling home and lifestyle resource in North America. Our mission is to create a customer experience that stands out from the rest.
Who you are:
You love interior design. You are passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience, building relationships, bringing value, and making sales. You enjoy talking on the phone, hosting zoom meetings, and building lasting connections virtually and through email. You are driven and get excited by the chase of a sale. You are excited about building a career that will allow you to grow, and have an inherent desire to learn, connect, and create.
What you’ll do:
You will work together with our Sales Manager and Customer Experience Team to build relationships with customers and prospects and gain orders and reorders. You will be responsible for maintaining a territory of customers, putting together orders, making recommendations, and making sales. You will be a brand ambassador for Indaba, and be responsible for providing exceptional customer service at all times. You will primarily service your customer base from our offices in Parksville, BC through phone, Zoom, and email, but may also travel to industry trade shows or key account meetings. You will be trained by an industry professional in the skills and techniques of successful sales and marketing as well as on Indaba’s products, values, and brand.
Our dream candidate has:
· Excellent communications skills
· Passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience
· Ability to interact with customers virtually, over the phone, and at trade shows
· Internet savvy, ease with computers, and a love for tech solutions
· An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve great results
· Ability to foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
· Ability to fearlessly make outbound phone calls every day
· Self-motivation and discipline
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi task
Sales and marketing experience is preferred but not required as we will train the right candidate.
· Base salary plus bonus program
· Extended health and dental benefits
· RRSP program
Apply today for the opportunity to join an established, exciting, and growing organization, and build a new career!
Application deadline: 2020-06-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent