Gracious Living Innovations Inc is a leading Canadian manufacturer of highly engineered, value added extruded plastic components and products serving various markets including hot tub cladding, window blind slats, decking and outdoor furniture primarily in North America.
We are part of the Gracious Living Group of Companies which is a Canadian-based manufacturer and global importer of consumer and building products including Organization Solutions, Outdoor Living products, Leisure and Recreational products, Home Comfort products and Pet Products & Accessories. Gracious Living Innovations’ commitment to excellence in offering design and quality construction is proudly reflected in the array of products for its specialty, contract, retail and OEM customer base.
We are currently recruiting for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ACCOUNT MANAGER – Outdoor Living Products who will be responsible for sales & marketing of Outdoor Living Products including decking, balcony flooring, patio furniture and other accessories to the Retail and Contract/Professional channels in Canada & U.S.A. The position is based out of our Mississauga office with frequent travel requirements in Canada and the United States.
The successful candidate will:
- Design, implement and execute sales strategies in order to attain sales growth in the Outdoor Living Products category;
- Prepare and negotiate sales contracts, proposals, quotations, and tenders;
- Develop and manage Independent Rep Groups in Canada and the U.S.;
- Be responsible for the setting and achievement of revenue and profit targets;
- Ensure that customer needs are identified, met and exceeded, by maintaining effective and communication and up-to-date knowledge of products, marketplace trends and strategies;
- Plan, design and attend customer presentations, trade shows & promotional events;
- Review and monitor customer usage patterns in effort to detect any variances of account activity;
- Assist in the design and development of a full product line offering for both manufactured and import furniture and other outdoor products in this category;
- Assist in coordination of sales & marketing activities for the Outdoor Living Group.
Qualifications required are as follows:
- Proven track record in selling to Hospitality and/or Professional Markets including contractors, hotels, designers, builders and distributors (preferably seasonal or outdoor products);
- Experience with and contacts within Mass Merchant and Big Box Retailers in North America;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Self-starter, innovative and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment;
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgment calls under stressful situations;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, negotiate and produce results.
Please indicate Sales Representative in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time