CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing agency recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers in 2019. In this role, you are responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK’S clients and customers.
Transportation: Must Have a Reliable Mode of Transportation
- Schedules tasks on a weekly basis to meet execution objectives
- Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost-effective manner
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Engage every workday with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-with.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Work independently
- Flexible work schedule (11-15hrs/per week) (Mon-Fri)
- Competitive hourly wage
- Vacation Pay
- Paid drive time and kilometer reimbursement
- Experience with Planograms
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- planograms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)