JOIN THE LEGAL CHRYSLER TEAM!
Legal Chrysler is looking for a Licensed, experienced, hard working technicians to join our service department. Legal Chrysler has proudly been serving the parts, sales and service needs of the people from Legal and surrounding areas and since June 1960.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Inspect and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment on new, pre-owned, and customer vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST BE LOCATED IN LEGAL OR SURROUNDING AREAS
- Journeyman/Journeywoman Red Seal or minimum 4th year preferred
- Chrysler Training preferred
- Strong Automotive Background
- First Aid an asset
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Hold a valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must be willing to submit a background check prior to employment
- Red Seal Certification would be considered an asset.
- Diesel and electrical repair experience would be considered an asset
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as heavy lifting, standing for long periods of time and ability to use power and hand-held equipment.
- Experience working on Chrysler specific vehicles would be considered an asset - Willingness to complete Chrysler Training for non-Chrysler Techs
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Legal, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently located in Legal, Edmonton, or surrounding areas?
Work Location: In person