We are the second largest law firm in Kelowna. Our preferred areas of practice include Personal Injury, Litigation, Family, Wills & Estates, Corporate, Commercial and Commercial Financing work. We are looking to add an experienced Legal Assistant to our litigation team with experience in commercial litigation and personal injury. This is a permanent full-time position. Qualified candidate will possess the ability to provide a full range of support services. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a group RRSP program.
Preparation of court documents, and drafting correspondence
Booking appointments, setting discovery and trial dates
Organize files, client documents and binders
Preparation of monthly accounts
Perform other related duties as required
- Diploma from an accredited legal assistant program or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ litigation experience
- Must be proficient with litigation procedures and the Rules of Court
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and attention to detail is essential
Please send your cover letter and resume detailing education, previous experience and salary expectation, in confidence, to Barbara Davy, Firm Administrator at FH&P Lawyers LLP, 400-275 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna, B.C., V1Y 6L2.
We thank all applicants for their interest in FH&P Lawyers LLP, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time