Nordstrong Equipment is looking to immediately add a CNC Machine Set Up & Programmer Machinists to our growing team.
We offer a great TEAM ATMOSPHERE, SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT, and STRAIGHT DAYS, no rotating or evening shifts, with summer hours starting soon.
Requirements you need:
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of proven machining experience in metal manufacturing.
- Experience in a production environment
- Knowledge & Experience in self-directed set up and operation of CNC Milling and Lathe operations .
- Manual Machining an asset.
- Must have demonstrated planning, set up and programming experience
- Ability to read and work from detailed blueprint drawings
- Required to work to close tolerances and verify dimensions using precision measuring instruments.
- Required to solve set up, tooling and machining problems with minimal technical supervision
- Must own & provide your own tooling and measuring equipment
- Requires a positive attitude
- Regular attendance
- Knowledge of Fanuc controls is essential.
- Experience with MasterCam and hydraulic cylinders an definite asset.
Benefits You Get:
- Competitive Wages ( based on experience & qualifications)
- Safety conscientious production environment
- Team atmosphere
- Health & Dental Program
- Pension Program
- Incentive Programs
Interested candidates please forward a detailed resume outlining your work experience.
We thank all those who apply, however only those who meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time