Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
This position exists to lead an extended hours high performance claims management service team to provide claim services and support while maintaining a consistently high level of quality and customer service. Claims services offered are but not limited to managing, claim processing, opening claims files, benefit and limitation information, claims status inquiries and pre travel inquiries. This support is provided through monitoring service level standard, team objectives, alignment with corporate strategic vision and performance management.
Global Excel Offers You:
- Bachelor degree with business emphasis or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in customer service center applications
- Five (5) years supervisory/leadership experience
- Ability to be autonomous and proactive;
- An excellent knowledge of managerial principles, customer contact center metrics and Collision Damage, Extended warranty and other Property and casualty claims and inquiries;
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask;
- Results driven;
- Analytical skills
- Ability to plan and organize department activities, priorities, special projects to achieve maximum efficiency and improved client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.