Re: JOB POSTING – ACCOUNTANT (INTERMEDIATE TO SENIOR LEVEL)
Markham CPA, CA office for 1 full-time staff accountant position
- Canadian University/College Accounting major.
- At least 1 year of full-time working experience in a CPA, CA firm doing public accounting, ideally 2 years or more.
- Knowledge of CICA Handbook, ASPE, HST and Canadian Income Tax Act required
- Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview and Intuit Profile required
- Must have good oral communication and writing skills. Fluent Mandarin speaking skills would be an asset.
- Self starter, with initiative, imagination and genuine interest in their work and career.
- Willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility.
- A “thinking” professional who knows an accountant is more than a data entry function on a computer.
- prepares NTR financial statements from a wide variety of businesses including tax planning.
- completion of personal, corporate, Estate/Trust tax returns and participating in the tax planning and introduction to non-resident/international tax returns.
- prepares HST returns, T3's, T4's and T5's.
- assists in review engagements
- 100% CPA, CA exam pass rate of students who worked at least 8 months with the Employer
- Employer paid Benefit package including private health/dental insurance, life insurance, AD&D, etc..
- Progressive and growing CPA, CA office.
- Six full time professional staff (including two CPA, CA, one CPA, CMA)
- Professional work includes a variety of review engagements, NTR, Canadian and International personal and corporate tax and tax planning.
- Entrepreneurial clients include: medical laboratory, doctors, dentists, real estate developers/contractors, restaurants, investment companies, retailers, importers/wholesalers/mftg, Trusts, farm, non-residents of Canada, car dealerships, etc..
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year