Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and nineteen US states.
Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the Corporate Analyst – Facilities, Legal, & Admin is responsible for tracking, analyzing, forecasting and presenting business data including but not limited to property lease administration, legal, tax, and insurance.
- Track, analyze and report on business data, including but not limited to facility leases, insurance,
legal and taxes.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Prepare presentations that leverage data to explain trends and recommend action items to improve the business.
- Oversee facility leases and coordinate administration of renewals, facility projects and other property matters with our external real estate brokers and the internal stakeholders.
- Review business contracts and route to appropriate parties for legal review and approval.
- Oversee the maintenance of facility compliance including annual operating permits and registrations.
- Assist in the design and development of databases that support business functions, including but not limited to lease administration, insurance, legal and tax.
- Provide forecasts based on current trends and market analysis.
- Organize metrics and automate the generation and submission of datasets and reports to simplify the reporting process.
- Participate in the claim’s administration activities in the insurance department, including but not limited to; property, Workers Compensation, and general liability claims, and incident reporting functions.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience, with experience in accounting, insurance, or legal environments considered an asset.
- Knowledge of business accounting and business system processes with a focus on data and business analysis, as demonstrated through education or experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite ability with an advanced working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Excel and/or other analytical tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage internal relationships with a focus on strong customer service.
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Effective time management, interpersonal, and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.