DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we’re above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we’re doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
DLL Canada invites you to share in our success by joining our Commercial Finance team. The Commercial Finance team is responsible for managing all day-to-day operational aspects of Vendor and Dealer relationships as it relates to inventory financing at DLL Canada. The Bilingual Account Coordinator responsibilities include new business development sales support, documentation completion and follow-up, customer service, audit reconciliation, and reporting. Additionally, the Account Coordinator will be responsible for providing collection efforts for outstanding conditions, insurance, and financial statements. Working closely with DLL’s Account Management and Credit Teams will require effective communication and teamwork.
The Bilingual Account Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that policies and procedures are followed and in compliance. Any exceptions to DLL’s policies will be escalated for appropriate approval.
The Bilingual Account Coordinator responsibilities include working with the Credit, Commercial Finance, and Legal teams to ensure compliance with corporate policy and resolution of operational issues.
Day to day:
- Optimal support of the New Business Development team
- Serving as a new customer contact and responding in a timely fashion, with accuracy to customer issues
- Building, leveraging, and maintaining relationships to drive customer growth
- Follow-up for past due insurance, financial statements, and other credit requirements
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager with timely reporting and recognizing portfolio trends
- Scheduling, reviewing and reconciling rental on retail inventory inspections, and other customer discrepancies
- Other duties as required
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Must have at least 3 years of business experience with preference given to candidates with specific work experience within the commercial finance / inventory finance industry
- Fluent Bilingual English/French is required for this role
- Self-sufficient and proficient with Microsoft office products including Outlook.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid team player
- Minimal requirement for Supervision
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work from home remotely/independently and in a virtual team environment
This position allows for remote working from home across all of Canada. Through these unprecedented times, DLL has successfully evolved and adapted to remote work arrangements. We are now excited to offer more flexible opportunities, including full time remote work, that will continue past the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether employees are working in the office, working from home or a combination of both, DLL is proud to uphold the cohesive company culture for all.
At DLL, we consider our people our biggest asset. That’s why you’ll be treated as a member, not just an employee. Together we create an informal, but professional atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. We also encourage members to seek out the best skills across all our offices, because the more networked we are as an organization, the more effective we can be at seeing more than a customer and working harder as a partner.
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
All members enjoy:
DLL in a nutshell:
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Bonus plan
- Remote working from home opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs, Tuition reimbursement program.
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Paramedical benefit programs
- Employer paid defined contribution Pension plan
- Industry leading Vacation package
- Subsidized Gym membership programs
- Employee Referral program
- Open concept modern working environment
DLL is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers, and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses. DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.
To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
Good to know:
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with DLL values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
Job Reference: DLLCA00547