Book4time is the leading spa and wellness enterprise SaaS platform for upscale Hotel and Day Spa chains in over 60 countries. Our product has been developed for over ten years, and is providing value to dozens of customers all over the globe. We are looking for a keen designer who could lead the transformation of our mature and complex product into a more user-friendly and intuitive solution, to attract and retain customers.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
In this role, you will use your blend of style, design skills and technical knowledge to help us rethink existing processes and products, as well as create innovative new features and enhancements for our core platform and related products.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Working with us, you will be:
- Understanding complex product specifications and user psychology
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gathering feedback
- Creating personas through user research and data, defining the right interaction model and evaluating its success
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Working with UI designers to implement attractive and effective designs
- Collaborating and communicating design ideas and prototypes internally within the cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, customer success managers and other designers, as well as externally to customers and key stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Designing consistent and seamless user experiences across all our products and user touch-points regardless of device
- Championing and bringing forward new concepts, industry best-practices and opportunities to improve our platform and products
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role designing and optimizing user experiences, ideally for a web and mobile B2B business software
- A strong portfolio of UX and UI design projects
- Strong knowledge of design tools and software UX design methodologies
- An independent worker and a problem-solving aptitude
- Great communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams clearly and effectively as well as working independently with customers and real users
- Ability to help and coach teammates, share knowledge and experiences with them, and learn from them
- Expertise with your tools of trade, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Balsamiq or similar ones
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development, Engineering or a related field
- Opportunity to learn and grow with an amazing team
- 100% employer-paid benefit premiums
- Health & Wellness Program and gym membership
- Monthly catered lunches & daily snacks
- Team building and social events
Job Type: Full-time
- UX Design: 3 years (Preferred)