The Career Foundation has partnered with TD Bank in seeking Multi-language Investment Representatives to ensure their continued growth, success, and quality of service delivery.
TD Direct Investing provides financial services to self-directed investors who manage their own investments and personal finances. Clients can access TD Direct Investing services through a variety of channels, including the Internet, telephone and in person at any of our branches across Canada. TD Direct Investing gives clients access to the information, tools and support that empower them to invest for themselves with confidence.
Investment Representative - Part Time 30 hours
Mandarin or Cantonese or French – Full Time 37.5
Investment Representatives will be dedicated to nurturing and providing excellence in customer service within a supportive and committed Investor Service Centre. Upon completion of training and licensing requirements, Investment Representatives adapt their knowledge in accordance with industry regulations, with the execution of trading instructions and the service of customer accounts.
· Perform client instructions in accordance with industry and TD Direct Investing trading policy.
· Application of DI Customer Experience Index, delivering loyal and outstanding service with each client Interaction.
· Plan and contribute positively to the overall productivity of the team by maximizing individual productivity, availability and flexibility.
· Deliver accurate, timely information on market activity and developments, company products and services and customer account information.
· Proactively identify and adapt to the needs of the customer and offer creative solutions by learning about TD Direct Investing products and services and their applicability to customer/market situations.
· An excellent communicator who is collaborative, with proven client service skills and the ability to assess each client's situation and the impact of proposed transactions.
· Identify creative sales and advice opportunities and refer customers to appropriate internal Bank partners.
· Support the achievement of the Investor Service Centre (ISC) objectives by meeting or exceeding individual Growth the Business goals.
· Participate and collaborate in outbound calling for service & sales campaigns at various times throughout the year.
· Outstanding Customer Service abilities and strong telephone skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to engage clients and provide needs-based solutions.
· Preference will be given to candidates who speak and read Mandarin/Cantonese or French
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
University/College Degree: Finance or Economics Ideal
Completion of the Canadian Securities Course required
Multiple Part Time positions are available. Successful candidates must be available to commence training on the hire date.
Training: Specialized business and industry training and ongoing support provided throughout employee onboarding period, with attendance for all training being mandatory.
Depending on course completion, you will be required to work full-time (M-F 8:30am-4:30pm) for up to 9 weeks of your employment to complete the required in-house and industry specific training.
REGULAR SHIFT TIMES 4:00pm - 12:00pm
Minimum guaranteed 30 hours per week. You must be available and flexible to work a rotational shift; this is a week by week schedule that will have you rotating weekly start periods of days, afternoon and evening shifts that include weekends. 6am-12am (midnight) Monday to Sunday. You will receive two consecutive days off and you will have a 3-week advance notice of your rotational shift.
Please note: the Markham location is open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Part of our screening process for this position involves the completion of online assessments. If you are short-listed for this position, instructions for the assessment will be sent via email. Please ensure that the email account noted on your profile is accurate and regularly checked. Additionally, due to filters on Hotmail and Gmail accounts, please be sure to check your “junk” folder or spam filters.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent