We are seeking experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics / Truck and Transport Mechanics who enjoy working on commercial trucks and are interested in furthering themselves through training and development.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- HET - Truck and Transport Mechanic License
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection (CVIP) license
- Class 3Q Driver's License
- Previous OEM dealership experience
- Cummins Engine experience / certifications
- Other engine experience or training
- Full complement of tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment.
If you are looking for consistent hours, stable work, and opportunities for growth and advancement we would like to hear from you!
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Employee assistance programs
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- truck repair: 3 years (Required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Truck and Transport Mechanic (Preferred)