Sparkling Hill Resort is looking for enthusiastic, customer-oriented individuals to join our Restaurant team! We have part time and full time hours available.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist Food and Beverage Servers in all aspects of the dining experience
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Ensure the proper set up of all stations
- Have knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Clear and reset tables according to service standards
- Record, collect, and deliver room service orders
- Provide wine, water, and food service for banquets and corporate functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred but not required
- Required to have BC Serving It Right Certificate prior to commencing employment
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours is essential
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Qualified applicants may email their resume to Mr. Joel Chester, Restaurant Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent