The Satellite Coordinator acts as the liaison between the retailer and the vendor. Their focus must result in maximized retail sales and increased market share. The Satellite Coordinator sets the example by providing superior service, quick and efficient resolution and friendly email and verbal communications in response to all inquiries.
Responsible for remote support of a territory comprising of 200-300 locations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Support with planning, organizing, staffing and executing special events.
Communicate brand/product performance as well as competitive performance and activity to Field Director
Partner with store management to maximize brand awareness
Responsible for the timely execution of all in store marketing programs
Communicate stock requests for both retail and non-retail items
Maintaining excellent customer relations both internally and externally
To monitor business and analyse results for all counters in territory to recognize areas of opportunity, areas of growth, and CRM opportunities to build and impact on overall business. Be aware of department trend and ranking MTD, STD, and YTD.
Keeping counter staff well informed and supplied with the proper tools for them to manage their daily businesses.
- Position requires College diploma and minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales & administrative duties.
- Previous Cosmetic Leadership experience an asset.
- Availability to various hours including evenings and weekends when needed.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Bi-lingual French/ English a requirement
- Valid Passport
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.