Full-Time Condominium Manager
Do you take pride in everything you do? Are you highly organized? Do you have integrity? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Does a flexible work schedule appeal to you?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, then we want you to join our team of Condominium Managers!
As a Condo Manager of Mayfield Management Group Ltd., you promise to foster successful business relationships within the properties you manage. You are a trusted advisor and provide meaningful and value-based service offerings to our clients. You work with clients and tenants to navigate residential management. You take pride in being part of our client’s success. You ensure that the goal of providing the best client experience is achieved, in addition to supporting operational effectiveness.
- As the first point of contact, you provide a great first impression to all clients by demonstrating a deep sense of care and respect.
- Manage the financial statements, budgets and expenses with the Board where required.
- Proactively following up and responding to client’s inquiries in a timely and professional fashion.
- You are an innovator and always striving to create new ideas for adding value to our client experience.
- You support, implement, and when appropriate lead new business endeavors to increase success and profitability.
- You are a relationship builder with other relevant service providers to continuously add value to what we offer our clients.
- You prove that you are your client’s champion by attending offsite client events.
Knowledge and Training
- Keeping on top of relevant programs, services, information, and resources to further assist clients is one of your priorities.
- You recognize that staying current on trends in the world of entrepreneurship and small business ownership (i.e., government announcements and grants, use of social media, etc.) is critical to building and maintaining your relationships with clients.
- Seeking out and taking advantage of available professional and personal development through ongoing skills development, learning and training opportunities is important to you.
Teamwork and Commitment
- You maintain open lines of communication and are a collaborator with fellow team members.
- You are a change agent through the organization by embracing and support change initiatives.
- Pitching in and helping other team members is what you do because you are a team player.
- You maintain and update the client data base of your portfolio to ensure it’s accurate.
- Completing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements is something you get done well and on time.
- GeniePad is a website you are familiar with as being the administrator for the client is a key role.
Qualifications & Education
- You have a degree or certificate in Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of condominium management experience
- You are flexible in the hours you work to meet client needs and expectations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/use of Microsoft Office including Office 365
- You thrive in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Must be extraordinary in prioritization and time management
- You are capable of learning new software in a timely manner.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please submit a cover letter with your resume attention to the Human Resources Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 1 year (Preferred)