Working for BBA means being part of a team of talented people who have the passion to succeed and the drive to excel in order to provide first-class service to clients.
Recognized for its extensive field experience and cutting-edge expertise, BBA has been delivering a comprehensive range of consulting engineering services for over 35 years, from studies and design to commissioning and then operational support. Our firm is supported by a network of offices across Canada to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels.
BBA provides a stimulating and friendly working atmosphere. We focus on building teams with complementary talents and provide employees with a work environment conducive to developing their skills.
BBA is a Canada's Best Employer recipient from Aon Hewitt and is part of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which unites companies that have held onto their title for over six consecutive years. For BBA, making the list speaks to the rigour of our practices and our unique approach to employee and client relations.
To find out more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our talent acquisition specialists: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bba_2.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Business Analyst and Architecture Team Leader, the Business Analyst and Projects Manager provides a link between the needs of the business units and market technology solutions. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing development and improvement of processes and the identification of optimization opportunities.
Management of Business Solutions and Projects
- Manage the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Research software and hardware products to recommend and support purchase efforts.
- Guide and coordinate the design and execution of test plans with users.
- Follow up post-implantation and ensure internal client satisfaction.
- Maintain an optimized portfolio of applications and reports supporting business units.
Management of needs and requirements
Work Schedule :
- Lead projects during their entire lifecycle.
- Ensure information is complete and up-to-date.
- Participate in facilitation meetings, identification, clarification, prioritization and documentation of needs while popularizing technology terminology.
- Analyze and assess the required change and patch requests.
- Serve as an intermediary between internal users and service providers.
- Interpret and document the impact of business issues.
- Propose solutions to increase the firm’s efficiency and profitability.
- Provide accurate estimates of project effort: ability to quantify project resource requirements.
- Analyze the business needs of the firm or department and model their processes.
- Train all stakeholders on needs
- Versatile and results-oriented
- Show initiative and innovation
- Good organizational skills, methodical and good time management
- Analytical and ability to summarize
- Sense of thoroughness and rigor
- Very good communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects in parallel and in teams
- Analysis and problem solving
- Resourcefulness, interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Rigour in respecting deadlines and quality
- Bachelor's degree in management information or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to take charge, supervise and advise
- Client-oriented and user experience
- Ability to structure and conduct multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings
- Good knowledge of the most widespread analysis and development methodologies
- Asset: Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge. Modules [HR, Sales, AP, AR, GL, Project]
- Asset: Knowledge of BI
- Asset: Experience working with DevOps
BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted.