LodgeLink is a Calgary-based company focused on innovative technology-enabled workforce travel services. With over 150,000 rooms and more than 1,500 properties listed throughout Canada and the United States, LodgeLink is one of the largest and fastest-growing marketplaces for workforce accommodation (hotels and lodges) and travel services in North America. Learn more: www.lodgelink.com
LodgeLink is a caring company that applies innovative technology to transform workforce travel. We collaborate and share in a relentless pursuit to deliver superior customer experiences and help our customers get where they need to be. As a LodgeLink employee, you’ll join an agile, inventive, and dependable team with a bold vision to be the ecosystem for workforce travel.
We look for exceptional, diverse people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to join an innovative and rapidly growing company that is focused on customer success. People with a can-do team attitude, who are at their best when the pressure is on. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want a career, not a job, we might be made for each other.
We have a full-time position for a Customer Success Representative in Calgary, Alberta.
Customer Success Representative reports to the Customer Success Manager and plays a key role in our customers’ experience. The role is responsible for educating customers on the benefits of LodgeLink, teaching customers how to best configure their LodgeLink account to maximize the efficiencies gained from using LodgeLink, and provides valuable feedback to our product development team on required modifications or new features. This position requires a passion for excellent customer service, solid presentation and coaching skills, a curious nature, attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
This role is ideal for an outgoing, dynamic customer service professional that wants to kick start their career in a customer-facing, professional role, focused on educating our customers on LodgeLink. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a knack for presenting information to educate a variety of audiences, with a professional and enthusiastic approach.
- Create customer advocates by onboarding new users/divisions/branches/sub-contractors, ensuring accounts are ready to transact and re-engaging with accounts so they continue to transact;
- Work closely with dedicated Account Managers, documenting all account activities in Salesforce;
- Conduct product demonstrations in-person, online, and through lunch-and-learns for small and large groups. The demonstrations are conducted as part of the new customer sales cycle and as part of the ongoing education of existing customers, showcasing LodgeLink features and benefits.
- Manage dedicated accounts by tier 1 (high touch) and tier 2 (low/digital touch), helping to configure their accounts for maximum efficiency. This involves learning about how they manage crew accommodations, how they track costs and what approvals are required prior to paying invoices; then recommending how to use the existing LodgeLink functionality to benefit them;
- Review and use customers data to conduct account reviews in line with LodgeLink's - > Service Level Agreement (SLA). Identifying areas where additional training material is required;
- Develop training materials to assist with demonstrations and self-serve learning (done in conjunction with the marketing team);
- Organize webinars, lunch and learns and focus group sessions to conduct more informal training and solicit feedback from diverse user groups;
- Relay valuable customer feedback on product enhancements, attend product review meetings and assist in testing new product features;
- Register for and attend conferences to promote LodgeLink and expand customer success knowledge;
- 3+ years’ experience in onboarding, customer service or travel management;
- Experience working in one of the following industries: software as a service; hospitality; travel management; travel agencies; workforce accommodations.
- Working for a startup means solving new problems and stepping outside your comfort zone almost every day. You must love these challenges to love working here. A resilient can-do attitude and a willingness to roll-up your sleeves when required are a must;
- Proven experience to develop and deliver impactful presentations and demonstrations;
- Experience coaching, training, or educating that involves tailoring your message to your audience;
- Willingness to learn the key processes related to booking and managing workforce accommodation;
- Willingness to learn basic terminology and process flows related to approving, tracking, and reporting on costs. You don’t need to be an accountant or administrator, but you can’t be afraid of talking to those types of people about these types of things;
- Strong active listening skills and attention to detail;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Must be willing to travel as required;
- Strong computer skills including an understanding of Microsoft applications;
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written - able to influence others;
- Salesforce Experience/ Certifications
- Experience working in an Agile startup company environment
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Microsoft PowerBI)
For more information, please visit https://lounge.lodgelink.com/careers
LodgeLink is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Vision Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Customer onboarding/demos: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality/Travel Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- delivering presentations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19