Reporting to the Project Manager, you are responsible for supporting the office and site management team throughout the construction process of multi-family projects.
- Preparing permits, construction documentations, budgets, technical plans and reviewing for compliance with project requirements and specifications.
- Managing RFQ and RFI’s, Submittals, Project & Trade scopes and Pre-Construction scheduling.
- Communicating time sensitive information between the various stakeholders involved in the construction project including external vendors.
- Tracking day to day operations within established departmental procedures. Maintaining professional relationships between municipal staff and trades.
- Formulating tender to construction trades/suppliers and consulting/engineering companies.
As our ideal candidate, you are…
- On the ball; you are highly organized and able to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- A strong communicator; not only can you clearly express your thoughts in conversation, you can also write and present in a persuasive and influencing manner.
- A creative problem solver; you can think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- A strong listener; you seek to understand by asking questions in a non-judgmental way in order to determine your customers’ needs.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant project coordinating experience is required.
- Satisfactory verification of criminal record check.
- Driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation.
- Comfortable using office equipment, Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM or accounting software (Hubspot, NewStar etc.)
What We Value
- Creating trusting and successful working relationships.
- Setting clear, measurable and achievable goals.
- Cooperating with team members in a supportive and respectful manner.
StreetSide Developments is the multi-family division of Qualico and has developed apartment style, town home style, detached houses and luxury condominiums throughout Western Canada with projects ranging from innovative urban development to historic retrofits. StreetSide Developments operates in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver. To learn more, visit: https://www.streetsidebc.com/
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and company matching RRSP programs.
You will work primarily in an office setting during regular business hours. Occasionally you will be required to travel to off-site meetings or to site.
March 23, 2020