What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, four years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Service Receptionist/Cashier. You will be expected to contribute to the operational efficiency of the Service Department and to positive CEI results. You’ll also be providing exceptional customer service, creating and maintaining customer vehicle files, and ensuring that the work orders are closed upon collection of payment. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager, Service, and will also have the opportunity to work with all dealership staff.
A day in the life:
- On most days you’ll greet and direct customers to service advisors or sales consultants.
- Some days you’ll act as back up to Receptionist or Service Greeter.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in preparing cash reports of transactions and bank deposits.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in an automotive retail environment
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Cash handling experience and basic accounting knowledge with the ability to formulate precise calculations
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Organization Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga