NRI Distributionis a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment. At NRI a high level of service is a MUST, while providing an enjoyable workplace to our team members. Both the client and our team member experience is very important to us!
We strive to create a climate that fosters leadership within the team, provides opportunities and allows our employees to have fun! It also helps that we work with some amazing brands! Some of the brands include Herschel, BN3TH, TOMS, Volcom, K2, Electric, Icebreaker, Marmot, Skull Candy and many, many more! We offer some unique perks especially if you like adventure!
To learn visit us online via our company website (http://www.nri-distribution.com/) and Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution).
Seriously, check out our website, we’re pretty awesome. And we work with some pretty cool brands too.
The Sr. Front-End Developer will be improving the user experience by making web page interactions simple, easy and effective. Working with the product team and Software Developers, this person will ensure design specifications are executed. The Front-End Developer will assist in all states of software development, testing and delivery.
Successful candidates can work remotely, on-site, or a combination of both.
All About You
Things You Can Do
The Must Haves
*If this describes you then please keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Resolves routine system problems for the WMS.
2. Designs and develops software products to enhance the WMS.
3. Developing User-Facing Features:
4. Ensures development testing is complete.
5. Provides support for the implementation of new software application and subsequent usage.
6. Identifies and recommends ways to add value to the product.
7. Participates in team Scrum meetings (sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives).
8. Managing and leading projects as assigned.
9. Performs other duties as requested.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Gary Toor, Manager of People Experience, to jobs"at"nri-distribution.com or via Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time