Business Intelligence developer is responsible for designing and producing meaningful and effective data visualizations.
· Design and develop BI dashboards and reports based on business requirements
· Implement, maintain and support BI solutions in Microsoft and other BI platforms
· Complete committed backlog and sprints within the agreed upon timeframe... within an agile development team of developers and analysts and business stakeholders.
· Read data from multiple data sources and transform, enrich and aggregate data for an efficient presentation in an enterprise environment
· Provide input into the architecture, design and implementation of a business intelligence solution
· Recommend improvements to streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, usability and value
· Remain abreast of technology developments within fields relevant to current and future BI and Reporting initiatives
· Write report specs to document “As Built’ reports deployed to production
· Perform system testing of developed reports. Help with regress testing of reports during upgrades.
Qualifications and Experience
Ideal candidate will bring in 5 years of experience in data analysis developing business intelligence and reporting in a medium to large size corporate environment demonstrating detailed knowledge of BI functions such as analytics, data modeling & data mining, reporting, report conversion and data cleansing.
· Exposure to multidimensional databases (cubes), dashboards, scoreboards, SharePoint Online and Agile Development methodologies.
· Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing as well as designing data models that meet the reporting needs
· Experience in writing SQL relational and multidimensional database queries and slicing and dicing data models
· Experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and other BI stack of technologies
· Ability to prototype and conceptualize the solution through visualization of data based on business requirements, using tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, Excel Power view, or other
· Able to troubleshoot BI reporting and analytic business needs and provide solutions for issue resolution
· Experience designing and developing dashboards and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) using Power BI, MS SSRS, Cognos.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent