This position will be covering the Courtenay/Campbell River area.
Our ideal candidate will have open availability and must be able to work on weekends.
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display;
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product;
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork;
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; and
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance;
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head;
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance;
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination;
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print; and
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work;
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours;
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years;
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance; and
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field, preferred
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks or certification, preferred 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- grocery: 1 year (Preferred)