At Bluewave Energy, you can expect a fair workplace, a professional work environment, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and our Annual Incentive Plan Bonus.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Driver will perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection and delivers fuel (Gas & Diesel) or propane safely, under policy, and as directed by dispatch. Overtime is expected in this role.
This is a seasonal position from September – March.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Safe operations of a Class 3 vehicle;
- Meeting TDG requirements for hauling petroleum products;
- Safe delivery of Petroleum products in line with company SWPs and CPPI standards;
- Effective communication with staff and customers.
- Class 3 license with an abstract acceptable to the Employer;
- Minimum two years' driving experience;
- Understands log book recording and regulatory compliance;
- Must be comfortable using an electronic handheld device;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to complete accurate records;
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs; and
- Ability to interpret maps and route directions.
Our preferred method of application is online at www.parkland.ca
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.