Join the Front Office team at Sparkling Hill Resort!
We have an entry level position available for a full-time Bellman for a professional and service oriented individual.
Excellent work provides excellent gratuities!
Reports to: Bell Captain, Assistant Front Office Manager and Front Office Manager
- Must have passion for customer service
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s License
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Greet guests when they arrive at the resort
- Assist with loading and unloading luggage
- Provide guests with information about the different amenities and locations within Sparkling Hill
- Safely park and bring up guest vehicles from the underground parking garage
- Direct traffic and parking for large corporate groups or weddings
- Bring items to guest rooms as requested
- Assist guests and other members of the Front Desk to ensure all patrons of the resort have a seamless and exceptional experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Mr. Bozidar Gujic, Front Office Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent