- The Salesperson is responsible for all sales activities and duties from lead generation through to closing the sale. They will sell new and used units from various manufacturers. They will achieve sales goals, work with clients to understand their needs and meet their expectations and guide them towards the most appropriate product to complete the sale.
Please note Sicard RV is located in Smithville, 15 minutes outside of Hamilton, Grimsby and Beamsville.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction by assisting customers with buying decisions; listen, ask questions, and follow up with all potential sales leads and going the extra mile to drive sales.
- Help customers select the RV which best fits their needs and advise on towing requirements.
- Present and sell all makes and models of new and used RVs.
- Prepare preliminary used vehicle appraisals.
- Continually prospect to build a data base of new and existing customers
- Participate in ongoing product training to stay current on all new and used models.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork on a timely basis
- Develop a strong team approach while working cohesively and recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety rules and participate in all company and off-site training as required.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both English and Mandarin
- Strong ability to close sales with minimal meetings
- Diploma in marketing or related field would be considered an asset
- Proven sales experience, automotive/RV industry would be considered an asset.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Self-confident and able to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Integrity, professionalism in mannerism and dress, motivation and a desire to excel.
- Basic computer knowledge, and the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
Wage: 100% commission-based role, sales draw available – and full benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)