About Your New Job:
You are an energetic, self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career.
We have immediate permanent full-time opportunities.
- Minimum of five (5) shifts per week (Monday through to Friday) scheduled between 8:00AM to 8:00PM, as business requires.
- Offering guaranteed bilingual base of $16.25 per hour.
- $300 annual benefit health spending reimbursement plan for you and your family after 90 days of employment
- Fully paid initial training
- Growth & development opportunities including, on-going Workshops, Certification, and Optima’s Specialist Training Program.
- A casual, friendly office environment, working with great people who are committed and work as a team to achieve our goals. We are each other’s backbone and the team members are flexible, helpful and want to see all succeed, whether it be through extra help, agreeing to shift trades and answering questions etc.
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service experience in a contact centre environment,
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation & problem solving skills, demonstrating flexibility in meeting customer needs while maintaining client objectives
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude and interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with good to excellent in both English and French.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills is required
- Proven data entry and typing skills, ability to type 45WPM
- Ability understand written manuals and directives
- Math & analytical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Previous experience in sales and service industry is required
In the heart of downtown Toronto, in a bright, beautiful professional building, brick walls and 13' ceilings - 2 minutes from Union Station subway station & Go Transit.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday between 8 am – 8 pm
The successful candidate will possess the unique combination of rapport-building, presentation skills and experiences required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of potential customers and inform them and/or perform the necessary steps to ensure good account standings.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our client’s and their business.
For immediate consideration apply now!
Complete our on line application, and If selected you will be contacted via phone by a member of our Recruitment Team.
Optima Communications International Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Optima Communications International Inc. Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
Optima wishes you all the best in your employment search!