Connectiv Innovation is a consultancy that specializes in helping inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs rapidly bring new products, services and in some cases even entire businesses to market while de-risking the level of investment required.
With a strong commitment to seeing Canada and Canadians dramatically increase commercialized innovative economic output, we regularly invest in primary research on innovation in this country with the goal of providing public policy makers much needed data to help them create more effective practices and programs.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and complete appropriate research on prospective clients.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics and generate new connections.
- Actively involve and prepare action plans in business development to distinguish and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, quotations, Sow’s, and supporting documentation
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Analyze regional market trends and gather competitive information; identify trends that affect current and future growth.
- Establish, maintain and refine scalable marketing plan for our services.
- Collect and monitor competitor progress and propose new service opportunities
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and other marketing events representing the company and its service if so agreed or required.
What you will be able to achieve:
- Increasing the revenue of the company and hitting the sales targets.
- Building marketing programs as well as measuring and improving effectiveness at each stage of the funnel.
- Having the ability to work with the federal government and traveling overseas.
- Possessing strong business acumen including the ability to quickly assimilate information from many sources, come up with creative alternatives, and gain support for those ideas.
Qualifications, strengths, and skills:
- A minimum of 5 years working in an enterprise sales environment
- Minimum of 2 years working within the consulting services industry is preferred
- Strong influences skills, Self-starter, outgoing and highly motivated
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and day-to-day tasks
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to high-quality work
Job Types: Full-time, Contract