The Cahill Group is one of the largest multi-disciplinary construction companies in Canada, with operations
from Newfoundland to Alberta. We believe in taking care of our people with rewarding career
opportunities, competitive compensation packages, and a dynamic working environment.
- Deliver planning services in a safe, timely and cost effective manner
- Monitor and control planning activities through all phases of project lifecycle, create and update
project plans in Primavera P6
- Utilize MS-Excel to manipulate data and prepare planning deliverables
- Maintain planning control structures in alignment with the approved project Work Breakdown
- Issue updated schedules and report deliverables as required
- Ensure the project schedule and reporting deliverables are distributed to appropriate groups
- Monitor overall project progress status and achievement of major milestones, highlight areas of
concern and recovery plans
- Analyze project performance in relation to baseline
- Support Cost function budget management, financial performance, change management
- Engineering Technology Diploma
- Primavera P6 experience is considered an asset
- 1-5 years planning experience, supplemented by cost experience, in a related industry
- Strong computer skills including a strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well independently and under pressure, and maintains a positive attitude.
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply in confidence to email@example.com,
quoting competition # CC-NL-PL-11-19.
Cahill is an equal opportunity organization. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under
consideration will be contacted.