Pride Group Enterprises is dynamic and growing organization in business of equipment sales, equipment leasing and transportation. Our transportation division, Pride Group Logistics(www.shipwithpride.com) is asset-based company along with 3PL/Brokerage. Pride Group Logistics has unique advantage of maintaining brand new equipment which is cycled routinely through our sales and rental division. This helps in happy and engaged drivers, no down time and delivering excellent service to our customers. Further, at Pride Group Logistics we leverage technology in our trucks and in our back office, our goal is to go paperless by end of 2019.
Pride Group Logistics has a new opportunity for a OS&D Clerk to join our Operations Team at our location in Mississauga. This is a full-time position with steady year-round work. Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offload & inventory all refused/returned goods as they arrive back at terminal
- Make copies of all POD/BOL documents
- Put on appropriate storage trailer (dry or reefer)
- Use copies of paperwork from driver to complete and submit OS&D documents to Customer, for disposition instructions
- Label all return goods with the RA# provided by the customer
- Book delivery appointments with the customers DC’s
- Prepare to return all goods by end of each week
- For items refused in Quebec, receive emails from the QC dispatchers with all this same information, including pictures of the goods
- Prepare for transport of goods every week, back to Mississauga terminal, for RA distribution back to customer DC
- Minimum 2 years experience in previous administration role is preferred
- Experience in billing, collections and OS&D is an asset
- Must have valid forklift licence
- Post secondary education in business admin, supply chain management or related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent typing/data entry and clerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to prioritize, set goals, and accomplish tasks with limited supervision
- Physically fit: able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Salary: $32,000 - $35,000
If you are interested in joining our growing team, kindly apply with your resume!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator (Preferred)