The EDGE continues to grow and currently have an opportunity for a dynamic; results oriented Inside Sales Associate in Newmarket, ON. To add to our existing team. The successful candidates’ primary role will be to support the External Sales Consultant team.
This is a salary + incentive bonus position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter with a desire to make a significant contribution to our growing team, and to make a difference in the lives of financial advisors and their clients.
Sales Associates Job duties
1) Work from lists provided to make proactive outbound calls to existing and new insurance advisors to help the Sales Consultants meet and exceed monthly sales goals by generating new, and enhancing existing Advisor relationships and contacts.
a) Prequalify and identify sales opportunities in outgoing calls through conversation/questions to learn about the customer and company & the customer’s and company’s needs.
b) Identify and understand the Advisors client needs quickly to provide the SC with important pre-meeting intelligence regarding products and services to meet their needs
2) Achieve or exceed defined minimum call goals and meeting scheduling targets
3) Prepare Multi-Life and individual quotes for Advisor with direction from the Sales Consultant.
4) Replying to advisor inquiries via email or phone call as direction from the Sales Consultant.
5) Presenting webinar or assist with live seminars. The Sales Consultant will provide presentations.
7) Obtain and maintain the proper provincial Life licensing and E&O
8) Coordinate with Head office and SC schedules for email blast to Advisors on invites to events, sales ideas and updates.
9) Update various system(s) with call activity/tasks for the Sales Consultants including Salesforce
11) Email communication to new and existing Advisors confirming appointments and/or to follow-up on appointments, follow up requirement on webinars / seminars / cluster attendees, tradeshows as per your Sales Consultant.
13) Work with the external Inside Sales Reps and contacts, to assist in relationship building with the new and existing Advisors.
14) Provide direct support to the Sales Consultant while the Sales Consultant is on vacation.
About The Edge Benefits
The Edge Benefits is Canada’s Lifestyle Protection Company, and a proud member of The Co-operators Group Ltd. We lead the market in developing, distributing, and administering a full suite of simplified living benefit products. We have over 80 Employees, 45,000+ policyholders, and operate in every province in Canada. We distribute our products through a network of over 13,000 advisors across Canada, offering a simplified approach for living benefit solutions which has been revolutionary in the insurance industry. We provide the self-employed and small business owner with insurance solutions specifically designed to meet their needs.
Want to learn more or have questions about us, visit our website at www.edgebenefits.com
Job Type: Full-time