The EDGE continues to grow and currently have an opportunity for a dynamic; results oriented Inside Sales Associate in Newmarket, ON. To add to our existing team. The successful candidates’ primary role will be to support the External Sales Consultant team.
This is a salary + incentive bonus position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated self-starter with a desire to make a significant contribution to our growing team, and to make a difference in the lives of financial advisors and their clients.
Sales Associates Job duties
1) Work from lists provided to make proactive outbound calls to existing and new insurance advisors to help the Sales Consultants meet and exceed monthly sales goals by generating new, and enhancing existing Advisor relationships and contacts.
a) Prequalify and identify sales opportunities in outgoing calls through conversation/questions to learn about the customer and company & the customer’s and company’s needs.
b) Identify and understand the Advisors client needs quickly to provide the SC with important pre-meeting intelligence regarding products and services to meet their needs
2) Achieve or exceed defined minimum call goals and meeting scheduling targets
3) Prepare Multi-Life and individual quotes for Advisor with direction from the Sales Consultant.
4) Replying to advisor inquiries via email or phone call as direction from the Sales Consultant. With a coordinated phone line (888).
5) Presenting webinar or assist with live seminars. The Sales Consultant will provide presentations.
6) Assist the Sales Consultant with back office duties when not presenting webinars.
7) Obtain and maintain the proper provincial Life licensing and E&O
8) Coordinate with Head office and SC schedules for email blast to Advisors on invites to events, sales ideas and updates.
9) Update various system(s) with call activity/tasks for the Sales Consultants including Salesforce
10) Develop in depth knowledge of our products, services, incentives, and initiatives in order to encourage advisors to invest time to meet with our Sales Consultants to develop business.
11) Email communication to new and existing Advisors confirming appointments and/or to follow-up on appointments, follow up requirement on webinars / seminars / cluster attendees, tradeshows as per your Sales Consultant.
12) Available to work irregular hours as required, and other duties as assigned
13) Work with the external Inside Sales Reps and contacts, to assist in relationship building with the new and existing Advisors.
14) Provide direct support to the Sales Consultant while the Sales Consultant is on vacation.
15) Attend on and off site meetings when requested with notice.
Job Type: Full-time