Hallcon Crew Transport provides essential Railway employee transportation services to major railways throughout Canada. We transport railway personnel safely & on-time to keep freight moving coast to coast every day.
Due to increased growth, we are currently recruiting drivers to transport railway crews in the Fort Frances, ON area. The work is on-call, full-time in nature. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of five (5) days a week, which includes nights and weekends. Consideration for part time availability may be given depending on the location manager needs.
- A valid class G driver's license
- Current Driver's Abstract
- Criminal background check will be conducted at company expense
- Valid Passport
- Job Type: Full time/On-Call
- Road Driver: $16.65/hour (with a $1.00 hour evening and weekend premium)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.65 per hour
All drivers must wear face covering, and all passengers are expected to wear face-covering while in our vehicle. All vehicles are disinfected after every trip.
- Do you live in Fort Frances or the surrounding area?
- driving: 5 years (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
- Passport (required)