VT controls has been providing Ontario market with Building Automation & DDC systems design and implementation services for over a decade. Recently, the company is undertaking an initiative to expand its operation and grow its size through the execution of the newly developed strategy.
As a part of its strategic objectives, VT Controls is planning to grow its services revenue through achieving the planned services sales targets from both financial and market share aspects, in addition to building the relevant operational and organizational systems that support this intended growth.
VT Controls is looking to hire a Services Sales Manager to participate on the development of the required sales strategies, and carry out the execution of those strategies to achieve the required targets.
- Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs
- Direct and oversee the organization service sales policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Establish service sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for market segments; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Achieve intended services sales function business objectives and financial targets.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls with existing customers to ensure they maximize their savings and get the most from our service.
- Liaising with a network of engineers to arrange dates and times for visits to customers to complete requested work.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues ensuring clear focus on service excellence is the key focus with each customer contact.
- Being empowered to make your own decisions and following through on the actions you agree with your customers.
- Ongoing learning to ensure a full understanding of our services and have excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Cold calling and meeting with local contractors, engineers & business contacts to provide product awareness & technical information.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Research bid sites for bidding opportunities for our specific products
- Prepare reports related to sales, prospect lists & collecting and analyzing information
- Responsible for duties such as estimating, quote tracking, etc.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages;
- Prepare and administer sales contracts;
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support;
- Promote sales to existing clients;
- Identify and solicit potential clients;
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services;
- Deliver sales presentations;
- Other Duties as assigned by the Sales Director and/or General Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar sales role (Preferred)
- University/college education
- Experience with basic estimating, sales and inventory
- Prior experience in the construction industry is an asset
- Must have the ability to grasp and apply new concepts quickly
- CRM management experience (Sales force experience would be beneficial).
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Outlook and Word etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Candidates must be detail oriented, punctual, highly organized, and able to demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
This is a very rewarding opportunity to grow with our successful company, the successful candidate will have:
- A clear focus on delivering a world class customer experience on each customer contact.
- The ability to priorities workloads and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Clear motivation and drive to succeed.
- The drive to improve own learning and hunt for information.
- A reliable person who has the willingness to go the extra mile and do what’s needed to get the job done.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Negotiation & team motivation & coaching skills
- Ability to build relationships
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)